- 8 oz fresh tofu
- 3 level tbsp Mitoku Organic Sweet White Miso
- 2 tbsp Mitoku Organic Brown Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Mitoku Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tbsp Mitoku Rice Malt Syrup
- 3 tbsp minced fresh onion, or 2 tbsp dried
- Place tofu in boiling water to cover. Turn off heat, cover, and let sit a few minutes. Remove tofu and cool briefly in cold water.
- Crumble tofu into a blender along with all remaining ingredients except the onion. Blend until smooth. (It may be necessary to stop the blender and scrape down the sides with a spatula. If mixture is too thick, add a little water or plain soymilk.)
- Stir in onion. Refrigerate dip for two hours to allow flavors to heighten. Serve as a dip for chips or raw vegetables, or as a spread on crackers or rice cakes.
The recipe by John & Jan Belleme